Allowing your business to take full advantage of restructured electricity markets.
Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Mint Energy is one of the fastest growing competitive electricity suppliers in the US, serving the North-East, Mid-Atlantic and Mid-West regions. We are committed to making the entire process of managing and purchasing electricity consistent, friendly, and transparent.
Mint Energy offers a suite of customized solutions to assist our commercial and industrial customers in managing market volatility risks by structuring products and services that address their independent risk appetites and operational needs. These solutions range from fixed to indexed products, hybrid solutions, and products that help our customers meet their corporate commitments to support renewable energy resources through green and other products.
Rapidly advancing technology is changing the way businesses consume energy. Mint Energy offers a nimble approach for consumers to pursue energy solutions to best manage their overall costs.
Our mission is to provide customers with optimized, high-value, energy solutions.
- Federal Regulatory Commission (FERC) – Certified to market wholesale electricity nationally
- Connecticut – Electric Supply License (Docket No. 10-08-10)
- Pennsylvania – Electric Supply License (Docket No. A‐2010‐2199478)
- Rhode Island – Non-Regulated Power Producer (Docket No. D-96-6 (J4))
- Maryland – Electric Supply License (License No. IR-3652)
- Massachusetts – Electric Supply License (License No. CS‐077)
- Maine – Electric Supply License (Docket No. 2010-288)
- New Hampshire – Electric Supply License (Docket No. DM 14‐008)
- Illinois – Electric Supply License (Docket No. 16-0350)
- Ohio – Electric Supply License (Docket No. 16-1090E (1))